7 HACKS TO LIVE A PRODUCTIVE LIFE
November 27, 2020
We all have one life! Why live it average when you can make it extraordinary. Life is too short to spend all of it complaining, worrying about success, living with regrets. There’s a whole another level of incredible lifestyle waiting for you. If you’re willing to put a little extra effort in some areas of life and make yourself a little bit uncomfortable for some time. This article is going to help you develop and upgrade your life in all aspects. Are you ready to upgrade your whole life?
Here are 7 areas of life where you need to invest a little bit more time and energy to upgrade your whole life’s standards.Ps: It doesn’t work if you just read and ignore all these valuable pieces of advice, you have to take massive action! Let’s go!
1. IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR NETWORK
If there is one thing that’s going to have an enormous impact in upgrading your whole life, it’s having a strong and positive network of people. Your NETWORK is your NETWORTH. The type of people you surround yourself with today will determine who you will be tomorrow. Agree with it or not? People around you have a lot of impact on who you become. Ways to improve your network:
- Surround yourself with people who have a vision.
- Strengthen your already existing relationships with positive people
- Explore and meet new people (Who knows which person might bring fortunes to you.)
- Improve your interpersonal skills.
- Attend more networking events.
- Leverage social media to connect with like-minded people. (Like LinkedIn)
2.BE MINDFUL OF YOUR FINANCES
Finances are a crucial part of our lives. When we have our finances in the right place, everything in life seems to be appropriate. The way you manage your money defines your lifestyle. If you truly want to upgrade your life, you need to seriously learn and get good at managing your pocket. How to be mindful of money?
- Know the differences between assets and liabilities.
- Understand where each penny goes from your pocket.
- Set long and short-term financial goals.
- Start saving a decent amount of money each month.
- Don’t just save, invest your money into promising assets and stocks.
- Never ever get into bad debt (biggest financial mistake).
- Build emergency and retirement funds.
3.KEEP YOURSELF PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY HEALTHY
Upgrading your life doesn’t just have to stick to the surface things, it has to be upgraded on your inside too. When you have your mindset and physical strength together, that’s when you can be at your best. The amount of confidence being physically and mentally strong brings into your life is immeasurable. Always make your health a priority. How do you do it?
- Exercise regularly.
- Have healthy meals.
- Meditate and observe your thoughts. (Must for building your mental health)
- Have fitness goals.
- Drink enough amount of water each day.
- Get sufficient sleep every night.
Personally, I suggest you focus more on physical health because as per my observation, the days when I’m physically strong and healthy, my mental health is in place and I never had any mental issues.
4. MASTER AS MANY SKILLS AS YOU CAN
Imagine yourself going to war. Do you go with a gun having a single bullet?
Similarly, life is a constant war and you can never win playing it with a single bullet. Prepare yourself with as many weapons as possible to increase your chances of winning it. Now you got the point, right?
Learning multiple skills will give you an extra boost in this competitive world. Keep learning something new every single day and watch how your life transforms drastically. Here are some life-changing skills to master:
- Time & people management.
- Negotiation & conflict resolution.
- Effective communication.
- Technical expertise. (In your own field)
5. DEVELOP POSITIVE HABITS
At the end of the day, it’s all about what you do each day will determine your lifestyle. What happens in your life every single day accumulates down over time and becomes a noticeable change. Habits play a crucial role in building a healthy and happy lifestyle. So, it is of surmounted importance to have positive habits in life.
Quit any type of negative habits like smoking, drinking, spending lavishly, negative thinking, etc. These kinds of mistakes seem to be minute at the moment but when you look at them in long run will cost you your valuable time and life. Here are some positive habit suggestions to incorporate into your life:
- Exercise at least 30 mins a day.
- Having a daily morning and night routine.
- Daily journaling.
- Thinking positively.
- Meditating daily.
- Saving small amounts of money each week/month.
The key to building habits is to stay consistent for a sustainable period of time. Starting small will help you a lot in the process. And when you’re comfortable with small changes, go big slowly.
6. BUILD YOUR EMOTIONAL BALANCE
We all know that most of our life is lived inside our heads rather than in the actual world. If your head isn’t a proper place to be in, imagine how badly your life going to suck! You live your best life when you have the proper emotional balance. Life is not about what happens to us, it’s all about what we do in response to what happens to us. If you’re not emotionally balanced, you tend to make hasty decisions, get involved in unnecessary disputes, always worrying about things, will see life in a pessimistic way.
Now you understood how fundamental it is to keep your emotions and mind in check. How to get an emotional balance?
- Understand and analyze your thoughts.
- Meditate more often.
- Do breathing exercises when you’re anxious or stressed.
- Talk your emotions out.
- Start being grateful.
- Practice self-care.
7. MAINTAIN HEALTHY RELATIONS WITH PEOPLE
No matter what you do, where you’re in life, at the end of the day, you need people who will support you, care for you, be with you in your hard times. Even researchers have said that people who have healthy and happy relations tend to be more successful, happier, and stress-free in life. How to have healthy relationships?
- Communicate your feelings.
- Show people that you care for them.
- Spend some quality time with your loved ones.
- Never expect too much from others.
- Be yourself, don’t pretend.
Never let any argument get bigger. They’ll affect your overall performance. That’s it. These are the 7 areas you should work on to drastically upgrade your standard of life. Never settle for average, keep pushing every day to become a better person, and enjoy life to the fullest.
Found it helpful? Feel free to share this article and be their light by helping others. For more life-changing advice visit www.theincredibleadvice.com .